The Brayenko team provides active support to all our members. We are constantly moderating content and profiles added to the platform. We are also easily reachable.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need a hand through our contact us page. Alternatively you can get in touch by Email: email@example.com or Phone: +233205037191 (during Ghana office hours)
A few tips on staying safe
The Brayenko platform was built with your safety in mind. However, it still pays to follow some common sense tips when organising your rideshare...
- Avoid exchanging your home address during the process of arranging your pick-up points. We will never share your personal information, although the driver’s contact number is shared with rider once a ride has been booked and payment made.
- Make use of the secure messaging system on the Brayenko platform and only contact driver via their contact number should there be an issue with the arranged journey.
- Some members choose to show each other their IDs - e.g. Voters’ ID Cards or Driving Licences - so they know they're travelling with the right person.
- You are not under obligation to offer or take the ride. If you are uncomfortable at any point, don’t go through with the the journey – even if it’s been agreed. Get in touch with us so we can make other arrangements for you.
- Always arrange your pick-up point in a public place. Take a picture of the car, and upload to the platform before getting in. Drivers are also advised to take an image of the passenger, upload to the site before setting off. These images will remain in our systems for 3 months before being permanently deleted.